Skip to main content

Placing the blog on hold for a while!

I want to say Thank you to all of you who have followed my creations since 2011! 
 
Thank you to all of you who have supported me through the Facebook page. Etsy Store, 1000's of Pins on Pinterest and your purchases.
I am truly blessed and grateful for all of you!
I am about to take on a new adventure and I have decided to put my blog on hold indefinitely.  You can still find most of my past creations on Pinterest and on a new web album site I have been trying to put together...(here)  I will continue to add to it as time allows.  
I will be homeschooling our 8 year old and won't have time to moderate my past tutorials and blog post on this site as often so I've decided to take them down until I can figure out a better way.  You can still message me with any questions and I'll be happy to help any way I can!
Again, Thank you all so much for your continued encouragement and support!
Happy Crafting!